Streams analyzes a broad range of streaming data, such as unstructured text, video, audio, geospatial, sensor data, and transactional data to help organizations identify opportunities, minimize risks, and improve decision-making through near real-time delivery of insights by continuously analyzing streams of data. Streams V4.3.0 offers these new capabilities and benefits:
- Apache Beam runner enables Apache Beam applications to run on Streams, which brings higher performance and improved run platform reliability.
- Dynamic and elastic scalability enables clients to make better use of existing resources to lower total cost of ownership, and more easily scale up and scale down.
- Rolling upgrade improvements will simplify migrating to the latest release of Streams to more quickly take advantage of new improvements.
- New Optional Data Type allow developers to more easily integrate with systems that use NULL values.
- Enhanced job scheduling capabilities also improve resource utilization.